SNRG™ is a replacement part for underground mining GET used on the world’s most popular brands of loaders and OEM buckets.
- Made from superior Keech steel with maximum strength and wear resistance.
- Engineered and manufactured in Australia to Keech’s exacting quality standards.
- Cutting edge advanced manufacturing principles integrated
into design and manufacturing processes.
- Suitable for hard rock mines including nickel,
zinc, copper and gold.
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all LHD loader buckets.
- Proven and reliable SNRGTM retention system.
- Reduced total ownership costs.
- Fewer, faster replacements.
- Less SKUs for inventory and replacements in the field.
- Low maintenance and greater wear resistance equates to more production time.
- Field trial validated, proven to be more reliable and recommended by mine maintenance teams.
Easy to Install
- Four quick steps for installation
- Simple patented locking system
- Fast, safe and easy to install and remove
- Improved fit in critical areas
- Dust cap to reduce dirt
- Longer wear life – SNRG™ almost entirely eliminated the need for repairs to cast corners in the buckets.
- Reduced changeout times using the simple wedge nut retaining system
- SNRG™ can be used across a range of different loaders and buckets
- Less maintenance increased safety and boosted site productivity
1. Fits Onto Existing Lip
- Fits to existing OEM boss or Keech engineered boss
2. Reliable Positive Retention
- Proven wedge nut locking system
- Pulls onto leading edge for a tight and secure fit
- Improves edge stability and reduces wear to the leading edge
3. Self Sharpening Blades
- Excellent penetration
- Improves loading cycle times
- More efficient digging for the life of the blades
4. Superior Keech Steel
- Improved wear life
- Reduced downtime costs