Keech KOBRA™ Cast Lip System
Fit Keech KOBRA™ for increased productivity, less maintenance and faster changeout times.
Integrated Wear Cap
- Mechanically attached
- Greater lip protection
- Increased lip life
Patented KEELOCK™ System
- Completely hammerless
- Single piece
- Fast changeout
- Reduces maintenance cost
Improved Nose Design
- Shroud protected against backblading
- Smoother bucket emptying
- Increased bucket filling
The KOBRA™ series is specially engineered for hardrock mining. Improved stress distribution across the lip and a new smoother profile gives better penetration and more digging power.
The streamlined profile boosts bucket filling and emptying rates for increased productivity and more efficient machine operation.
The KEELOCK™ retention system enables faster changeouts and less downtime.
- Increased productivity
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Improved penetration
- Longer wear life
- Built for the toughest conditions
- Designed, manufactured and tested in Australia
- Tooth styles for all digging conditions
- Slim profile for high digging efficiency
- Patented hammerless KEELOCK™ technology
- Lower wing shrouds
- Single beam one piece casting
- Shroud protected from ‘backblading’
- Suits 350t – 800t excavators
- Benchmarked to Eversharp and Nemisys
- Field tested and validated
- Stronger and lighter than Eversharp
- Integrated wear cap standard
- Lower wing shroud standard
- Improved lip coverage and strength
- 10° spade angle
Parts & Attachments
|Product Name||Product Number||Nose||Stations||Width||Mass||Style||Machine Suitability|
|KCL5100-690||690||6||5100mm||15.7t*||Face Shovel||Komatsu PC8000
|KCL4300-680||680||6||4300mm||10.3t*||Back Hoe||Komatsu PC5500
|KCL4300-670||670||6||4300mm||8.6t*||Face Shovel/Back Hoe||Hitachi EX3600
|KCL3560-660||660||6||3560mm||6.0t*||Back Hoe||Komatsu PC5500
|Coming Soon||Face Shovel|
*Assembled with GET
Keech KOBRA™ is the latest development from the Keech Innovation and Quality Centre – where people, creative thoughts and a focus on customer challenges combine to develop innovative solutions.
Keech Australia’s materials and technical engineers, scientists, innovators, patternmakers and QA specialists work together on world-class projects for our global customers in mining, defence, transport and agriculture. From better mining buckets to cutting edge ground engaging tools and wear components, we continue to innovate from the ground up.